Who is NATURELO®?
NATURELO Premium Supplements Inc. is a small, privately-funded company established in 2013*
We believe that the best vitamins and minerals come from nature, not from a lab.
We take the gifts of nature – delicious, organically-grown fruits and vegetables – and pack them into powerful high-quality supplements that work naturally with your body.
We want you to experience the benefits of whole food nutrition even if your busy lifestyle or limited budget doesn’t allow you to eat enough nutrient-rich foods every day.
The NATURELO® Difference
Competition in the nutritional supplements industry is fierce. This is why we believe most companies cut so many corners in the production of nutritional supplement products. Far too many include the cheapest nutrients they can find, making their profits a priority over product quality.
At NATURELO®, we take a different approach. When designing our flagship Whole Food Multivitamin formula we set out to include the most effective and natural nutrients in each category. This quickly proved to be a challenge. The initial cost of our Whole Food Multivitamins was three times higher than the cost of some popular synthetic supplements. Our real challenge was to create a product that is affordable without sacrificing quality. Today, we are able to do just that: provide a top-quality product that is also a good value for your money.
Here are just some of the high-quality nutrients you will find in our Whole Food Multivitamins:
• Vitamin A – other brands use synthetic beta carotene, we use 100% natural beta-carotene from Algae, which is three times more expensive.
• Vitamin C – yes, our vitamin C comes from real Acerola Cherries, rather than synthetic Ascorbic Acid.
• Vitamin D – most supplement manufacturers use vitamin D3 from Lanolin, which is a wax found in sheep’s wool. We decided to avoid animal derivatives in our whole food multivitamins in order to make them vegan and vegetarian-friendly. So we paid extra to get plant-based vitamin D3 from Lichen.
• Vitamin K – most supplements include the less effective vitamin K1. We decided to go for the more bioavailable vitamin K2 MK7 and we went the extra mile to make sure it is also from a natural source.
• Folate – a large percentage of the population has a genetic mutation known as MTHFR which prevents people from metabolizing Folic Acid. So we decided to use the much more expensive Quatrefolic, an active form of Folate that does not require conversion and can be metabolized even by people with the MTHFR mutation.
• Vitamin B12 – we went the extra mile to get vitamin B12 in the form of Methylcobalamin, rather than the cheaper, but potentially toxic Cyanocobalamin.
• Calcium – our plant-based Calcium, which is derived from ocean Algae, is 3 times more expensive to source than regular Calcium Carbonate, derived from crushed limestone. Would you rather get your minerals from plants or from crushed rocks?
• Iodine – Finally we derive our iodine from Kelp, not from chemically synthesized potassium iodide or sodium iodide, which is prevalent in the industry.
The above is just a small sample of the premium nutrients we include in our Whole Food Multivitamins in order to ensure our customers get the best possible nutrition.
* NATURELO Singapore (NATURELO PTE LTD) is the Official Exclusive Distributor of NATURELO® Premium Supplements Inc. for the Republic of Singapore