Triglyceride Omega-3 Fish Oil
Shipping calculated at checkout.
★★★ 8 REASONS WHY THIS SUPPLEMENT IS RIGHT FOR YOU ★★★
1. Uses the premium Triglyceride form of Omega-3, which studies have shown to have better absorption than the cheaper Ethyl Ester form.
2. Contains 1100 mg of Triglyceride Omega-3 per softgel, which is the highest in the industry.
3. You only need to take one softgel per day, unlike other brands which ask you to take 2 to 4 gels to get the same amount of EPA and DHA Omega-3.
4. Advanced molecular distillation provides exceptional purity, and each batch is tested to ensure the oil is free of toxins.
5. No fishy burps and no smell. We have even added natural lemon flavor for a great lemon aftertaste!
6. The lowest Oil Oxidation Score in the industry, which means the fish oil can retain its pristine freshness for up to 3 years.
7. Sourced in the U.S. from sustainable, wild-caught Alaska Pollock (most competitors import their oil from Peru or China).
8. Purified and encapsulated in a GMP-certified, FDA-audited facility in the United States, which guarantees high manufacturing quality.
Note: In order to fit 1100 mg of Omega-3 in one capsule, the softgels we use are 20% larger than standard softgels. If you have trouble swallowing, we recommend you open the gel and mix the fish oil with your food. Since our oil doesn’t have a fishy smell, it can be used even as a salad dressing.
There is no guarantee of specific results and results may vary.
|Amount per 1 Softgel|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5g 2%•|
|Molecularly Distilled Fish Oil||1,326||mg||••|
|Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1,100||mg||••|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||729||mg||••|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||275||mg||••|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||96||mg||••|
|•Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|•• Daily Value not established. Expressed as Triglycerides.|
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil (from sustainable, wild-caught Alaskan Pollock), Softgel Capsule (fish gelatin, non-GMO vegetable glycerin and purified water), Natural Lemon Oil and Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
|Suggested Use:||Take one (1) softgel daily with food and a full glass of water. Additional capsules may be taken as needed.|
|Does NOT Contain:||GMOs, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, eggs, corn, shellfish, coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.|
|Caution:||Keep out of reach of children. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is missing.|
|Disclaimer:||*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Our softgels are 1.1 inches long by 0.39 inches wide (28 x 10 millimeters). Although they are on the large side, most people find that they go down easily with a big gulp of water.
We never ship products with less than 12 months before the expiration date, so your supplements will last a full year at a minimum. The exact expiration date will vary from bottle to bottle, depending on the batch.
When used as instructed and under the guidance of a healthcare provider, this supplement should be safe for both short-term and long-term use.
Keep your bottle is a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Ideally, the room temperature should be 59°-77°F (15°- 25°C) and the relative humidity in the room should not exceed 65%, to prevent moisture buildup inside the bottle.
This supplement is free of most common allergens, including soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. It is, of course, derived from fish.
Yes, all of our supplements are tested by independent, third-party labs to make sure they are clean and safe before they go to market.
Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our supplements. If you are not fully satisfied with this product for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Free Delivery & No Customs Charges For Anywhere In Singapore
Delivery cost, transit times and expected customs charges (if any are due) will be calculated for you at checkout for other countries.
We ship from our warehouse in Singapore to any location around the world.
Malaysia is usually around S$5-S$10 with delivery within 2-5 days.
As we are based in Singapore, there are no customs charges for the above and some other countries in Asia. If any customs charges are due for your destination it will be mentioned when you select your shipping option.
We offer a 30 Day Returns Policy on all our products.
To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, unopened and the safety seal NOT broken.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted at our discretion:
* Any item not in its original condition or sell-able for whatever reason.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to setup a return.
We also offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Please contact us if you are not happy with any of our products and we will be happy to replace or refund you.